Hours of Operation:
|Monday||10:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Wednesday||10:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Thursday||10:00 am - 6:00 pm|
|Friday||10:00 am - 12:00 am|
Payment Plans: Aetna
Payment Plans: Blue Cross Blue Shield
Payment Plans: Medicaid NOT Accepted
Payment Plans: Medicare NOT Accepted
Payment Plans: UnitedHealthcare
Chiropractic Laser Therapy
Chiropractic Treatment for Injuries
Holistic Chiropractic Care
Mobile Chiropractic Care
***We do not accept Medicaid or Medicare!***
Why choose Dr. Victoria Le and Yes to Perfect Health Wellness Clinic?
• Diminished Pain Guaranteed Or your money back!
• No-Waiting Policy and Promptness in Service: When you call, we almost always get you in the Same Day! No more waiting in a reception area for hours. We recognize that time is valuable, so we stay on time with appointments.
• Dr. Le has been in practice since 1989, over 24 years!
• We offer on-site massage therapy
• Our treatment plans are affordable, and payment plans are available
• Our environment is warm, friendly, and open, which is conducive to healing, using state-of-the-art equipment, gentle non-invasive techniques.
• Most insurance is accepted
If you suffer with Fibromyalgia, R.S.D (Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy), Rheumatoid Arthritis, Chronic Back Pain or Neck Pain, Migraine Headaches, Numbness and Tingling of any extremities, tremors or post stroke symptoms, a New treatment is available, and the first non-invasive test is here! This Free test can alleviate a majority of symptoms in 15 minutes. If you're suffering with pain, inflammation, fatigue, problems sleeping, irritability and/or fogginess this may be the answer you have been waiting for.
Have you recently been suffering from tenderness, stiffness, severe pains, general fatigue or sleep problems? Fibromyalgia is a chronic pain disorder characterized by widespread musculoskeletal aches, pains and stiffness, soft tissue tenderness, general fatigue, and sleep disturbances. The most common sites of pain include the neck, back, shoulders, pelvic girdle, and hands, although any body part can be affected.
Fibromyalgia patients experience a range of symptoms of varying intensities that wax and wane over time. Imagine knowing what treatments work for people just like you - and having the ability to finally start experiencing relief from this draining disease.