Hours of Operation:
|Monday||6:30 pm - 8:30 pm|
|Tuesday||6:30 pm - 8:30 pm|
|Wednesday||6:30 pm - 8:30 pm|
|Thursday||6:30 pm - 8:30 pm|
|Friday||6:30 pm - 8:30 pm|
|Saturday||8:30 am - 5:30 pm|
|Sunday||8:30 am - 5:30 pm|
Chiropractic Traction Therapy
Chiropractic Treatment for Injuries
Disc Herniation Treatment
Emergency Chiropractic Care
Holistic Chiropractic Care
1986 - Present Boston Copley Square Chiropractic Office Boston, MA
Massachusetts Chiropractic Society, Vice President - Public Information & Education 1993 - 2001.
- Direct $100K per year advertising campaign. (Set up both TV and Radio Ad Campaign)
- Held meetings with Governors; Swift, Cellucci and Weld
- Coordinate meetings with Editorial Boards.
- Devise public relations strategies.
- Bill writing and legislative agenda protocols.
- Correspondence coordinator.
Board of Director for Massachusetts Chiropractic Society 1991 - 1993.
Greater Boston Chiropractic Society.
- President 1990 - 1995, Vice President 1989 - 1990
- 2000 Massachusetts Chiropractic Society - Chiropractor of the Year
- Boston Tab Awards 2000 Honorable Mention
Independent Review Consultant, Expert Witness.
Massachusetts Health Council, Member 1994 - 2001, Board Appointment 2000.
Red Cross Instructor - Protect Your Back Course, American Heart Association AED Certified.
Chiropractic Monthly - Contributing Writer
"No Wait Policy". All of our patients are seen immediately.
Friendly and courteous staff.
Professional but comfortable atmosphere.
Large private treatment rooms.
20 years experience serving Greater Boston.
Latest physiological therapeutics (PT).
Modern x-ray/radiographic facilities nearby.
M.D. and attorney referrals.
Most insurance accepted; we do all the paperwork.
Auto and workers' compensation insurance pays up to 100%.
Extensive knowledge of auto & work injuries and sports injuries.